Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HEY PEOPLES! im like really bored right now so i deciided to just right to you. so i know you probably don't care but here's whats going on in my life.First thing is that i just joined band and i can't be in symphonic and jazz because "i don't know eight major scales by heart" how retarded is that? so yeah... also i need to tell you this really funny story i cannot just get over! okay so i was at my old middle schoool (i switched schools last year) and school was out so everyone was going home and the football players were all going out to practice and i was like "hi! i probably know most of you!" and the like quarterback was like "slut" it was so fricking hilarious. so thats basicly whats going on in my life right now..... nothing out of the usually.(oh yeah and im not really a slut that dude didnt know me and it was just a joke to let you know.) thats usually a day in my shoes pretty boring huh? and wildly unpredictable. i thik im gonna get checked out to see if i have bipolar disorder or something because i think i might one day im all happy and saying HI to people and the next im not and then people expect me to be all perky and funny give me a break you cant depend on me as your entertainment im not a freaking joker.there i go again with the bipolar thing...well bye
god bless you all,
paige

1 comment:

Catherine & the Crazies said...

What the pooper scooper, Paige gad bless you...did you screw him over...again?